DJI Cendence Remote Controller
- Provides up to five analog control channels and over ten customizable buttons, improving overall control efficiency.
- Cendence's design offers antenna interchangeability. A high-gain antenna, or DJI’s Tracktenna, can augment the power of DJI Lightbridge technology, significantly increasing overall anti-interference and image quality.
- HDMI, SDI, USB, and CAN ports provide robust expansion capabilities.
- Cendence comes with the fully integrated Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
Dials, Levers, and Knobs
The two knobs on the front panel control gimbal pitch and yaw, and the right/left levers and Focus Adjustment Knob are used to tune flight controller settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing you to pull focus and set aperture.
For quick camera adjustments, you can customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips midflight, all without using an app.
Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO.
Detachable Design, CrystalSky Compatibility
The CrystalSky monitor mounts to the Cendence remote controller via the Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
The Cendence remote controller’s antennas, PCB, mounting bracket, and battery are all detachable, making its hardware easily upgradable, allowing you to customize the controller for compatibility with future DJI aircraft.
Dual Operator Control
When precision camera control is required, the Cendence remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller with the Inspire 2’s remote controller or another Cendence remote controller.
- SDI and HDMI ports support broadcasting at 1080i50 and 720p60.
- Connect DJI Focus, Tracktenna, or other compatible accessories via the CAN port. Use Tracktenna to achieve stable and high-bandwidth transmission over long distances at 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz frequency bands. When used with the Inspire 2, Tracktenna can achieve a maximum data transmission speed of 10 Mbps within 1.24 mi (2 km), dramatically improving video downlink quality.
- The USBA port supports connecting with other mobile devices
Cendence uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours. If you run out of power, just swap in a charged battery or charge Cendence via the power port. Cendence uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors, enhancing product synergy.
Practical accessories make using Cendence easy.
The Cendence Support Rig takes on part of the controller’s weight, making it easier to hold for long periods of time.
Control Stick Covers prevent dust from entering both sticks, ensuring smooth and reliable control.
The Interchangeable Mobile Device Holder lets you attach a phone or tablet instead of a CrystalSky monitor.
Matrice 200 Series
CrystalSky Intelligent Battery
1. Compared to the Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 remote controllers, what advantages does the Cendence have?
Unlike the Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 controllers, the Cendence has a built-in ultra bright LCD display monitor and a variety of functions in the app can be activated via the buttons on the Cendence. Also, its operation time is longer, buttons can be customized, and batteries and antennas are interchangeable. The Cendence can work in more complex environments and is compatible with the CrystalSky monitor.
2. Why are SDI ports added on to the Cendence?
Standard broadcasting signals can be exported via the SDI ports, enabling the Cendence to be
used in live broadcasting.
3. What can I do with the CAN ports on the Cendence?
You can connect a DJI Focus, DJI Tracktenna or external GPS modules to the Cendence via the CAN ports.
4. Does the Cendence support dual operator control?
Yes. You can set one master and one slave controller.
5. Is the LCD display on the Cendence a touch screen display?
6. How can I reset the functions of the custom buttons?
You can reset the functions of the custom buttons via the app you are using.
7. Can the Cendence switch between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands?
8. Can I refit the Cendence myself?
Not for now. The refitted plan such as SDR and Wi-Fi expansions provided by DJI will be available soon.
9. Can the CrystalSky batteries be used in the Cendence?
10. What do I do if the video transmission signals are weak when using the Cendence?
Check if there is any interference in the surrounding areas, and adjust the antenna directions.
11. What do I do when using the Cendence with a 7.85’’ CrystalSky monitor and the whole device becomes heavy?
Use a stand and a string to help take on the weight.
12. What’s the video transmission range of the Cendence?
7 km when FCC compliant.
13. Can I set the joysticks’ responsiveness?
14. What are the functions of the LCD display?
The LCD screen displays camera parameters, flight status, remote controller and battery information, and more.
15. Do I need to remove the batteries when charging the Cendence?
We Also Recommend
DJI CrystalSky 7.85" Ultra High Brightness Monitor Kit for Phantom 4 Series, Inspire Series, or Matrice Series