DJI™ PHANTOM 4
- Automatic obstacle avoidance
- Active Track for following moving subjects
- Smart Return Home for avoiding obstacles at the end of your flight
- Up to 28 minutes of flight
- 3.1-mile control range
- 44-mph top speed
- Optimized Video Positioning System, zero to 32.8-foot range
- DJI GO software for flying, connecting and sharing information
- Dronenerds.com’s DJI Authorized Service & Support
Fly with touch
With Tap Fly, you need only tap your device screen to change directions without fear of obstacles. The Phantom 4 connects to GPS and GLONASS through its Intelligent Flight Positioning system for precise positioning. Incorrect data is filtered out so it doesn’t affect your flight. You can effortlessly return to wherever you had been shooting with help from Automatic Flight Logs. Beginner mode will keep you from flying beyond your rudimentary skills; adjustable maximum height and distance let you get the most of your skills as you develop.
Sense and avoid
Fly fearlessly, with the market’s most advanced obstacle-avoidance systems, including Safe Return Home to end your flight.
Longer flight time
The Phantom 4 has 25 percent more flying time than the Phantom 3 — up to 28 minutes per charge.
Shoot sharp video in up to 4K at 30 frames per second or 120 fps for slow motion. The integrated three-axis gimbal eliminates vibration and promotes smooth movement, even while maneuvering. Shoot still photos at up to 12 MP in RAW.
Buy just the Phantom 4 or packages with such accessories as extra batteries, car charger, battery charging hub, soft or hardshell backpacks, spare propellers and a tablet hood for better viewing.