NDVI CAMERAS FOR CROP SCOUTING & MAPPING
Make detailed crop maps and practice high-tech crop planning with NDVI cameras and agricultural drones equipped with an NDVI camera. NDVI refers to Normalized Difference Vegetation Index. Crop maps and the data they reveal in any number of measurements can help a farmer select crops, choose seed types and solve drainage and moisture retention problems. They sense and deliver far more information than the naked eye can see from a street or farm lane, and they collect data fast and efficiently. Farm areas as big as 123 acres can be surveyed from a single point, with or without an Internet signal.
- NDVI camera kits that can permanently replace the standard cameras on your Phantom 3 or Phantom 4 drone
- DJI Phantom 3 with gimbal and NDVI camera permanently mounted
- DJI Phantom 4 with gimbal and NDVI camera permanently mounted
- NDVI camera kit to swap out with the standard camera on a DJI Inspire 1 quadcopter
- NDVI camera kit to swap out with the standard camera on a Matrice 100 or Matrice 600 quadcopter