At Commercial Drones South Africa we understand our customers need for finding the perfect balance between safety & efficiency. Commercial Drones understands the South African RPAS landscape and certain redundancy specifications the SACAA look out for. Ultimately as aircraft owners we want maximum flight time, reliability and efficiency while at the same time SACAA is concerned with only safety and redundancy. We can therefore agree its in both parties interest to protect their staff, public, buildings and at the same time their company brand. Commercial Drones South Africa is proud to announce our partnership with ParaZero.
Parazero’s SafeAirTM is the only proven RPAS recovery system that is reliable and effective in any emergency situation. Combining the autonomous SmartAirTM capabilities to identify loss of control with the patented active parachute IMU deployment system, preventing a crash at any situation. The patented SafeAirTM system enables unmatched effectiveness even at low altitudes.
- SafeAirTM includes SmartAirTM autonomous emergency computer.
- The design enables installation with different antenna configurations including M210 D-RTK model, M600 Pro and M100 series.
- User-friendly first installation in 15 minutes.
- A lightweight system allows flexibility for payload and longer flight times.
- Automatically activated during emergencies or freefall. Can be manually activated using the existing or separate remote.
- Combination of independent sensors, smart computer, and highly effective parachute that prevent loss of control.
- Includes mounting and necessary installation components.
- Authorized as safe to transport on commercial flights. Safety pin prevents unintended arming or activation. No risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
At Commercial Drones South Africa we've tried and tested solutions from across the world. The ParaZero is certainly one of the best enterprise systems we've tested to date.
For more information contact our trusted sales advisors on 011 781 1323 or email@example.com.